Friday, August 7, 2009

UNIVERSAL LAW OF ATTRACTION

The prayer for attracting positive energy in respect to the UNIVERSAL LAW OF ATTRACTION

My Lord, my Universe,
My Lord, the supreme power,
Govern me and direct me to your boundless rays of compassion.
I am no different from you, so merge within me and help me attain the higher power,
The power to think positive and multiply positive energy all around…
My Lord, My Universe grant me the serenity,
To help eradicate the negative force within me and around.
May there be no poor no hunger;
May there be no despair and hopelessness;
May there be no enmity and hostility;
May there be no disease and suffering;
May there be no pessimism and cynicism;
May there be no greed and pride;
May there be no rejection or denial;
May there be no hatred and disliking;
Oh! Lord help me unite with the Nature;
Help me stretch my arms and welcome all;
Help me spread my wings of constructive power;
Help me chant the prayer and let nature chant it with me;
Oh Lord! Help us be happy forever.
Help us create a world where there is immortal peace.
May there be no dearth of food, clothing and shelter for anyone;
May all believe that we are one and not different;
May there be no boundaries of caste colour or creed;
May all have the courage to live life with open arms;
May all have the wisdom to be at peace forever;
May all live long only to make the Universe prettier;
We know nature is for all and all are for nature.
Your Highness, grant us the belief that we can shape our lives our own way by only thinking positive.
Lord, grant us the power to keep thinking positive always and for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment