Sunday, August 16, 2009

In search of True Love

image taken from -Claire-Danes---Romeo-Juliet




I wish I were Juliet , I would have had a lover like Romeo
I wish I were her, to experience true love.

I wish I could feel the richness of true love, which she had felt
a love so skin deep, transfused into her veins and into her blood.

Romeo her lover, what an Angel he was,
Was he a God in the form of a human or a gift for Juliet from God?

Strange yet divine was their love for each other,
Wish I were Juliet to get divine love from my Lover.

How selfless was Romeo to put an end to his life,
to meet his Lady love in divine light.

Did they meet in the Heaven or did they bring heaven on earth
Whatever they did, they taught the world why they took birth.

To elevate the meaning of love from being a mere expression thru physical touch
To a much higher level which only a few could understand and deeply realize.

A sense of oneness, a sense of completeness, a sense of soulfulness,
Is what is felt with serenity in the heart of the hearts.

But where am I, what am I searching for?
Am I in the real world or in the world of illusions?

Am I a fool to search for true love?
Where almost every other person feels it is an "affair".

What does one mean when love is quoted as an "affair"?
Is it a joke or is it the new definition of love?

Relationships are made and are broken every other day.
It happens, "big deal" and people walk out unaffected.

How can such a divine feeling get tampered so badly?
Am I asking an answer to a valid question or being silly?

I do not know where I stand in the journey of my life
Do I have to travel all alone until I sleep?

There are too many thugs in this world, too many call themselves Romeo
I am sick and tired to uncover true faces and learn their true colours

I shall keep moving and moving in search of my Romeo,
Shall pray to God to prove me wrong when I say I shall not find him.

Let me release my soul to meet Juliet and ask her
Where should I go in search of true love.

4 comments:

  1. -----------------------------------------------
    u r BORN TO WRITE
    -----------------------------------------------
    no need to leave ur soul to meet juliet for asking juliet dear, sure u ll get one,
    no one ll be fooled in searching true love, we may fail in some but its all to understand our love..
    may god bless u..
    keep writng dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i shall wish an incomplete love for u as complete love is one which ends in anguish an agony and not in Togetherness!!!!!TC

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i read the Romeo and Juliet, I wished that there should true love which should not end in the way which happened and at the same time i felt that this is how the life works.
    I would rather admit that amongst your writings, this is the finest one which i love to readover and over again

    ReplyDelete
  4. a true juliet gets a true romeo.........

    ReplyDelete