Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Never Say DIE !









Penniless pocket but wishes infinite,
The weather is gloomy but my thoughts are bright.
I wish I have wings to spread and fly,
To touch and feel the stars in the sky


Everyone is busy chasing their goals.
Traveling endlessly even to the poles !
I am standing amidst the crowd;
Trying to talk to it, clear and aloud.

But no one seems to give me even a glance.
They are busy with their own tunes to dance.
I used feel like I loner, strange and hopeless,
But now I know I am class apart, nevertheless !


The willingness and the will to survive,
Motivates me to rejuvenate and revive.
Recharged are my batteries and hopeful is my mind;
I walk briskly and with courage leaving my past behind.

I know I am a VICTOR no matter what;
Least jealous of what others have got.
I know I am God's favorite child;
He came into my dream to tell this as he smiled.

I know I have heaps and mounds of challenges to face,
To reach my goals, as I too have dreams to chase.
To attain peace and happiness at the end,
I vanquish this mechanical world to transcend.

I have left betrayers and liars far behind;
Having nothing to offer but prayers for people unjust and unkind.
I remember every single word and action that has hurt me;
Painful are those words which have stabbed me so deeply.

I thought I was a loser and that I could never stand up,
But I had so much to prove despite the breakup.
I know I have what MONEY can't BUY
An attitude which says-"Never say DIE", ","Never say DIE", "Never say DIE".


3 comments:

  1. gud one...congrats u have arrived!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes xcellent thoughts too - feel like a bird -and feel ecstatic - a will to conquer vissitudes of life.

    ReplyDelete