Sunday, August 16, 2009

I am an Ocean


When I am asked to describe myself, I say I am an Ocean.

People wonder what I mean... as I really believe... I am an Ocean.

An Ocean is infinite, vast and too deep to be discovered . So am I.

Uncountable are the number of waves taking birth in an Ocean. Emotions and thoughts in me are innumerable.

I have so much to offer to Nature and nature has so much in store for me.

I have so much to give to people around me and take nothing in return but LOVE.

I am an OCEAN. I do meet up with the shore. But never merge with it.

Some might feel I am an emotional fool, some might feel I am too unpractical. Whatever I am, I am what I am and I thank God for making me like an OCEAN.

1 comment:

  1. very illustrious peice of imagination with conglomerated truth!! great work

    ReplyDelete